Desola Offers ShowerGuard™ Protection For Clear Glass Shower Enclosures
One of our customers' main concerns before and after the sale is how to effectively clean and maintain the beauty of their shower glass. From our line of clear glass shower enclosures we're proud to offer ShowerGuard™ Protection. This scientific breakthrough makes cleaning a snap.
ShowerGuard™ by Guardian is a patented technology that seals the glass surface, thus preventing chemical corrosion while preserving the appearance and beauty of the installed glass.
All shower glass is not the same:
ShowerGuard™ - the permanent glass coating:
While shower glass looks similar when it's new, over time regular glass is prone to microscopic damage from heat, humidity, hard water, soap and abrasive cleaning products. Such corrosive breakdown of the glass surface gives residue, stains and scale something to adhere to. Eventually your shower glass may appear spotted and dirty - regardless of how much you clean and scrub.
Guardian's high energy, ion-beam technology creates a permanent, thick coating that bonds directly to the glass surface. Unlike other products, it never needs to be replenished after the original installation and it completely eliminates the need for special aftercare cleansing agents.
» General Cleaning Instructions for ShowerGuard™
A soft cloth or wet sponge and approved household cleaners can be used for general cleaning.
The following products are approved for use to clean the ShowerGuard surface:
• Common household vinegar
• Clean Shower
• Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Clean
• Clorox Bathroom Cleaner with Teflon
• Scrubbing Bubbles Orange Action
• Comet Soap Scum and Hard Water Cleaner
• Seventh Generation
• Fantastik Heavy Duty Antibacterial
• Soft Scrub with Bleach
• Soft Scrub with Lemon
• Kaboom Shower, Tub & Tile
• Tilex Fresh Shower
• Lysol Basin Tub & Tile
• Tilex Soap and Scum Remover
• Pine Sol
A clean water rinse should follow the use of any of these products. Please follow the manufacturer’s printed instructions for the products listed above.
• Remove any construction/installation materials, such as concrete, silicone, paint, labels, or tape.
• Avoid abrasive cleaners (such as Ajax, Comet, rouge, cerium oxide).
• Hydrofluoric and phosphoric acid are corrosive to the coating and glass surfaces and should not be used.
• Do not use abrasive brushes, razor blades or other sharp objects which may scratch the coating or glass.
Call or stop by Desola Glass today!
For residents in the Greater Houston Area, feel free to call our experienced sales staff for more information; or even better, visit our bath & shower showroom and see our display selection of ShowerGuard™ Protected glass shower enclosures and other tub & bathroom accessories.
Visit Shower Guard™ on the Web for additional details on this permanent protective coating. www.showerguardglass.com